Shipping and Returns
- Most deliveries are made within 3 working days of purchase.
- Most deliveries will need to be signed for.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- Deliveries are made on our behalf by third-party providers
Deliveries will be made between the hours of 8:00 and 18:00. Upon delivery, the goods should be inspected before signing the carrier's delivery note. If there are signs of visible damage, it is important to sign for the goods as damaged on the delivery note.
Please Note: Deliveries are made on our behalf by a third party carrier and whilst we make every effort to ensure that deliveries are made on a specified day, we cannot make any guarantees. We will not enter into claims for compensation should a delivery failure occur. In these rare circumstances, we will, of course, make every effort to rectify the problem with the utmost urgency.
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
1.1 If you wish to cancel your order:
(a) you can notify us by email to [email protected] before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
(b) where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 1.2 below.
1.2 You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange minus a restocking fee (See 1.5 for details of the restocking fee). The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
1.3 Upon receipt of the goods we will issue you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required, minus a restocking fee (See 1.5 for details of the restocking fee)
1.4 The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 1.3 will not apply in the following circumstances: -
in the event that the product has been used
in the case of software, audio or visual products, where the packaging has been unsealed
1.5 The restocking fee is determined by the cost of postage paid by us in the original order and for any missing or damaged parts upon receipt of goods.
The provisions of this clause 1.4 do not affect your statutory rights.
We want you to be entirely satisfied with every purchase made from Super Tramp and are proud of the quality, range and advice that we offer. If you wish to return an item for exchange or you have decided not to keep it:
- Please contact us within 14 working days from the day after the delivery day;
- Contact us via Email [email protected], or in writing to the address below;
- Return it to us with the products original packaging and labels within 30 days of receipt;
- All goods to be in a new and unused condition together with a copy of your original receipt;
- We recommend that all items returned to us to be sent using an insured carrier. Alternatively, a collection can be arranged by us; the cost of which will be borne by you;
- If you feel the goods are faulty, please contact us immediately and we will endeavour to resolve the matter. The above conditions also apply.
The address for returns is Jet Sports Ltd, Unit 3, Colliton Barton, Broadhembury, Honiton, Devon, EX14 3LJ
Telephone: 01884 675801