Super Tramp Warranty Levels
Jet Sports offer the following warranty packages on all trampolines sold by them from 4th October 2013. For warranty claims on
Super Tramp products arising on purchases made prior to 4th October 2013, please contact Jet Sports Ltd via email [email protected]
or telephone 01884 675801 for details of their enhanced spares policy.
Safety enclosure components are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 12 months.
Parts and components not covered by warranty:
- Frame buckling and surface rust
- Rips, cuts, burn holes, pulled threads on the jumping bed (mat)
- Set, extended or overstretched springs; surface rust; broken springs caused by anything other than rust
- Toggle loops or ties
- Discolouration to frame pads
- Any damage caused by storms or high winds
- Bed or spring failure due to incorrect spring or triangle alignment
Please note the following:
- Domestic trampolines purchased for use commercially will not be covered by a guarantee.
- All trampolines used in-ground will be covered by the model-specific warranty levels outlined above, except for the frame pads which will be covered for 12 months only.
- Using your trampoline on concrete ground without rubber feet or mats will invalidate any guarantee on the frame.
- Jet Sports reserve the right to revoke any form of guarantee in circumstances where they believe there to be evidence of misuse.