You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ordering, delivery and Returns
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept American Express. However, we can accept payment from all other major credit/debit cards, as well as PayPal and in some cases, a BACS payment.
All orders are despatched on a next-business day service. Orders placed before 12pm Monday to Thursday will be despatched the same day with delivery scheduled for the following day. Orders placed on Fridays and over the weekend will be processed on the next business day for delivery the following day. Please note: this does not include Bank Holidays. Rule does not apply to orders bound outside of the UK Mainland. Deliveries are made on our behalf by a third-party carrier and whilst we make every effort to ensure that deliveries are made on a specified day, we cannot guarantee deliveries and will not enter into claims for compensation should a delivery failure occur. In these rare circumstances, we will of course make every effort to rectify the problem with the utmost urgency.
If you would like your order delivered on a specified day, this is something we can arrange with you. We recommend that you call our office to place your order and organise this with one of our advisors over the phone. We recommend that if you are ordering with a specific occasion in mind (i.e. birthday, Christmas, etc.), please ensure your order with plenty of time to spare. Please note: Deliveries are made on our behalf by a third-party carrier and whilst we make every effort to ensure that deliveries are made on a specified day, we cannot guarantee this and will not enter into claims for compensation should a delivery failure occur. In these rare circumstances, we will of course make every effort to rectify the problem with the utmost urgency.
It can vary depending on the size and model of trampoline you have purchased. The minimum number of boxes would be three and the maximum is six. All our trampolines arrive flat-packed and the boxes typically measure around 1.5m long x 0.5m wide x 0.3m high. If you would like specific measurements for the trampoline you have ordered, please Contact us..
If you know you won’t be at home to receive your order, our courier advise that you can leave a signed note for the driver identifying a safe place for the goods to be left. This could be in the porch or with a neighbour, for example. Please ensure the note is left in a visible place and the designated safe place is easily accessible; some goods can be very heavy and it will require the driver to lift and carry them.
In the event of your Super Tramp order being delivered in an unsatisfactory manner, we kindly ask that you ensure the goods are signed for as damaged. If you do not wish to sign for the goods as a result of any damage, you do have the right to refuse delivery. In this instance, please ensure you contact us as soon as possible so that we can have replacement goods sent out to you as a matter of urgency.
Providing the items have not been used and are in new condition, you can return them to us for a full refund within 14 days of purchase. If the goods are unused but have been opened, the first thing you’ll need to do is repackage them so they are secure. To return to us using a courier, you will need to know the weight and dimensions of the package – please contact us to find these out if you cannot do this at home. Please then return the goods to the address found on your delivery note:
• Jet Sports Ltd, 5a and 5b Hitchcocks Business Park, Lucas Way, Uffculme, Cullompton, Devon, EX15 3FA.
• If you require a refund for the goods, this will be issued within 14 days from receipt of the goods. However, if you wish to swap for the correct goods, we can credit your account with the amount already paid and you can pay the difference (if there is any) over the phone using a credit/debit card.
• We kindly ask that you include a note with your return or call us to let us know why you no longer require the goods.
Please note that the cost of returning the goods shall be borne by you.
Providing the item has not been used and is in its original condition, you can return any goods for a full refund. Please be advised that the cost of returning the goods shall be borne by you. Jet Sports Ltd accept no responsibility for any items purchased in error. A refund will be issued within 14 days from receipt of the goods.
Yes, we do offer a build service. For details regarding prices, please see the color Build service. section on our website.
We recommend that at least two people are present when assembling a trampoline. The framework can be quite challenging to slot together alone so it is wise to have an additional pair of hands present where possible. If you would prefer for a professional to assemble your trampoline, you can opt to include a build service with your order at the checkout. Please see our Build service. section on our website.for more details.
The length of time needed to assemble your trampoline will depend on the model of trampoline you have bought and how much assistance you will have. We strongly recommend that a minimum of two people assemble a trampoline because you will be required to support the framework whilst slotting it together. We supply a detailed set of instructions with all our trampolines and would expect you to be able to assemble it within one to two hours. If you would prefer a professional to assemble your trampoline, you can opt to include a build service with your delivery. Please see our Build service. section on our website.for more details.
Your trampoline must be positioned on level ground and preferably on a grass surface. From a health and safety perspective, this is very important as a slope can disrupt the balance of the bouncer, whilst it also puts unnecessary strain on the joints of the frame. In time, this could become dangerous and lead to structural implications. If your garden is on a slope, we recommend that you take precautions to ensure that the trampoline can be positioned on a level surface. It may be worth seeking advice from a gardener or builder to find a solution.
We strongly recommend that all trampolines are positioned on a lawn/grass surface. However, we can appreciate that this is not always possible. If you are thinking of positioning your trampoline on a patio, concrete or tarmac surface, we strongly suggest that you invest in rubber matting (or similar) to position underneath each trampoline leg base. This will prevent friction between the steel frame and the floor when the trampoline is in use. Any friction created between the frame and a harsh surface can cause deterioration of the frame; trampolines positioned on such surfaces without protection will not be covered by guarantee.
We strongly recommend that all trampolines without a safety enclosure have a minimum of two metres unobstructed space surrounding the trampoline. If you have a trampoline with a safety enclosure, we still suggest you keep the recommend clearance around the trampoline but this is of course down to your discretion.
Although not essential, we highly recommend the use of one of these, particularly if you live in a hilly/mountainous area, near the coast or in an exposed area with high winds. The tie down kit helps to secure the trampoline to the ground, keeping it stable during bad weather giving the owner peace of mind. We have heard of cases of trampolines taking off during periods of torrential rain and high winds and a tie-down kit can help to significantly reduce these risks.
Safety and use
We recommend that only a single bouncer uses the trampoline at any given time. However, we obviously cannot monitor this and so it is down to the users’ discretion. Please bear our recommendations in mind as these are in place for health and safety reasons. For more information, please visit www.rospa.com (Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents).
It is vital that you do not exceed the maximum user-weight at any point whilst the trampoline is in use. The maximum user-weight has been put in place for health and safety reasons. If it is exceeded, unnecessary stress can be placed upon the frame and frame parts which can weaken the trampoline and could result in structural failure and injury. Exceeding the user-weight can also stretch the springs meaning that the trampoline would lose performance. These outcomes would not be covered by your guarantee and Jet Sports Ltd would not be held liable.
Absolutely. We recommend that all users – both adults and children – are supervised at all times, no matter their age or ability. Unfortunately, accidents can occur and it is important that in the event of something happening, there is someone at hand who can help.
If your trampoline has a safety net enclosure, this is highly unlikely. All Super Tramp safety net enclosures have been designed to attach to the trampoline on the inside of the springs and frame. This highly effective design mechanism eliminates contact with the springs and frame, meaning users are kept safely within the jumping zone. The springs and framework of all Super Tramp trampolines are protected by a thick, PVC-covered foam which cushions the springs and frame whilst preventing access to these elements. If one was to make contact with these as a result of a wayward bounce, they would be cushioned by the foam padding which significantly reduces the possibility of injury.
Before allowing older children and adults on to your trampoline, it is vital that you check the maximum user-weight your trampoline is designed to hold. Exceeding the weight can put the framework under increased strain which can weaken it. Over time this could become dangerous. If your trampoline has a high maximum user-weight, there is absolutely no reason why teenagers and adults can’t join in too! Please ensure that you stick to one bouncer at a time though; injuries can be caused from collisions whilst bouncing.
Most Super Tramp trampolines are supplied with one of our high-quality ladders for safe and easy access on and off the trampoline. If your trampoline doesn’t have one, you can purchase one of our ladders from the accessories section of our website. If you aren’t sure which one you need, please contact us and we will be happy to provide expert advice and recommendations.
No, it is not essential to have one on your trampoline. However, you will find that many trampolines in the Super Tramp range already come with a safety enclosure included. This is because these trampolines have been specifically designed to feature an enclosure making the structure of it an integral support mechanism for the framework. Safety enclosures are a great feature to have on your trampoline if it is being used by young children and inexperienced bouncers. They are also great at providing peace of mind for parents who can rest assured that their children can always enjoy a safe bouncing experience on their Super Tramp trampoline. The Super Tramp range also features several trampolines which do not have a safety enclosure. These trampolines are highly suited to more experienced bouncers who do not require the netting, or for those who are looking at sinking their trampoline into the ground. You will find that many of the earlier Super Tramp models won’t feature an enclosure, but you can now buy these separately. If you would like to feature an enclosure on your trampoline, please visit the accessories section of our website or Contact us. for more information. Please be advised that in most cases, rectangular trampolines are not compatible with a safety enclosure unless they have been specifically designed to feature one. Traditional rectangular trampolines are designed to feature two U-shaped leg bases positioned at each end of the frame at an inclined position. This design has featured in many rectangular trampolines over the years because this structure allows for the best performance to be generated. Unfortunately, this design makes it impossible to fit a safety enclosure. We believe it is more dangerous to have a safety enclosure on a rectangular performance trampoline due to the powerful bounce the user can generate. The upright poles and netting could become extremely hazardous should the user lose control in the air at height. If you have any concerns over safety regarding your rectangular trampoline, we recommend you Contact us. to learn more about how you can sink your trampoline into the ground.
Maintaining your trampoline : useful things to know
To measure your trampoline, you will need to take your measurements from the outer-frame to the outer-frame. Please ensure you do not take your measurement from just the jump mat/bed.
• To find this information out, you will need to take some measurements. To find out the measurement of your springs, you will first need to remove a spring from the bed and frame. It is important you do this because the measurement will be most accurate when the spring is not under tension. When taking the measurement, you need to include the hooks at each end.
• To find out which replacement bed you need, we recommend you measure your trampoline frame and count the total number of springs your trampoline has. This measurement, along with the spring configuration, will allow you to identify the suitable replacement parts.
i. The overall diameter of your trampoline frame (measurements to be taken from outer-frame to outer-frame, including the frame pads and springs);
ii. The length of one of the trampoline springs (this needs to be removed from the trampoline first so it is not under tension; the measurement then needs to be taken including the hooks);
iii. The total number of springs around the trampoline frame. You will then need to contact us with this information. We would recommend emailing us some pictures of your trampoline too as these can also help us identify the model you have.
Yes. We offer an extensive range of spare parts and accessories for all our trampolines. This includes, weather covers, tie-down kits, grip-socks, replacement beds, replacement frame pads, replacement springs, and much more. For full details, please see the spare parts and accessories, sections on our website.
• When you contact us, there are three key pieces of information we will need to know to identify your model of trampoline.
i. The overall diameter of your trampoline frame (from outer-frame to outer-frame, including the frame pads and springs);
ii. The length of one of the trampoline springs (this needs to be removed from the trampoline first so it is not under tension; the measurement then needs to be taken from end to end including the hooks);
iii. The total number of springs around the trampoline frame.
• This information will allow us to identify you trampoline and will help us to assist with your enquiry. We may also ask for images of your trampoline, so please have some ready if you can.
In most cases, no. Modifications and enhancements have been made to nearly all Super Tramp trampolines at some point over the years. Many trampolines have also evolved with some being discontinued and unfortunately this means we cannot guarantee compatibility of spare frame parts. Taking your trampoline apart can also have an adverse effect on the structural integrity of the frame. In cases where the frame work has become damaged, we would recommend replacing the trampoline in its entirety for safety reasons. Please contact us for further information.
If you have a round trampoline, finding an enclosure that fits should be no problem at all. However, rectangular trampolines are generally not compatible with enclosures due to the traditional frame design. At present, we have only two rectangular trampolines which are suitable for an enclosure; these are the XR300 and XR360. You can find these here .
No – our trampolines are designed specifically for outdoor use. However, we do recommend putting soft parts (frame pads, pole foam covers, bungees, toggle loops, enclosure net) into storage over the winter months where possible when the trampoline is not in use. Doing this helps to prolong the life of those parts, especially if they are subjected to harsh winter elements such as ice, snow and torrential rain. All other framework can be left outdoors all year round, no matter the weather. The frame is hot-dip galvanised so is resistant to rust, whilst the hard-wearing bed is designed to withstand all types of weather.
• During the winter months when the trampoline is least used, we suggest putting all soft parts into storage to help prolong their life. This is by no means essential as trampolines are designed to live outdoors all year long, no matter the season. However, these precautions can help to prolong the life of the soft parts which can become damaged when subjected to harsh weather conditions such as ice, snow and torrential rain.
• A weather cover is also a fantastic addition to your trampoline, helping to protect your trampoline from leaves, rain, salt and harmful UV rays from the sun. The sun can cause discolouration over time and a weather cover can significantly help to reduce these effects.
Weather covers are a great accessory for helping to prolong the life of your trampoline. Not only are they fantastic at protecting your trampoline from harsh weather conditions/environmental debris such as leaves, rain and salt (for any coastal locations), a weather cover is also great at protecting your trampoline from the harmful effects of UV radiation from the sun. Over time, sun damage can cause discolouration of the frame pads but this can be avoided with use of a weather cover. See our accessories section for more details.
Yes, all Super Tramp trampolines come with some form of guarantee. Our warranties vary between 5 to ten years on domestic trampolines, so you can rest assured that help is at hand in the unlikely event of a fault. Please see our guarantees page for more information.
You should expect your Super Tramp trampoline to provide you and your family with plenty of enjoyment for years to come. The life span of your trampoline depends on several factors, such as the environment it is kept in, frequency of usage and the nature of usage to name a few. For this reason, it is not possible to put a date on how long it will last. However, here are a few recommendations we have for you which will help to prolong the life of your Super Tramp trampoline: -
i. Purchase a weather cover;
ii. During the harsh winter months, remove all soft parts from the trampoline and store them indoors (frame pads, enclosure net, enclosure pole foam covers, bungee loops);
iii. Conduct frequent checks of the trampoline to ensure it remains in full working order. If you spot any damage, look to rectify it immediately to avoid further issues.
iv. If you live in a particularly windy area (coastal, mountainous or open space), purchase a tie-down kit to keep the trampoline secure.
v. Ensure you adhere to the maximum user-weight limit always. These restrictions have been put in place for health and safety reasons.
• Your guarantee will cover your trampoline frame, bed and springs for a number of years ranging between five to 10, depending on the level of guarantee your trampoline has been supplied with. The guarantee will cover these parts for any structural failures that occur as a result of rust or rot. In these very rare circumstances, Jet Sports will do their utmost to have any issues resolved as soon as possible.
• All soft parts on your trampoline will be covered by a 12-month warranty. The term ‘soft parts’ relates to any material-based items such as the frame pads or an enclosure net.
The following parts and components are not under warranty:
• Frame buckling and surface rust
• Rips, cuts, burn holes and pulled threads on the jumping bed (mat)
• Set, extended or over-stretched springs; surface rust; broken springs (other than those caused by failure due to rust)
• Toggle loops or ties
• Discolouration to frame pads
• Any damage caused by storms, high winds or bad weather
• Bed or spring failure due to incorrect spring or triangle alignment
Please note the following for any trampolines being used in a commercial environment:
• Jet Sports Limited accept no responsibility for the manner in which this trampoline is constructed, operated and used in any commercial environment.
• It is the responsibility of the owner operating the trampoline(s) to conduct their own risk assessments. Subsequently, it is the responsibility of the owner to ensure that they operate the trampolines in a manner they deem safest, and to ensure that any possible risks identified in their assessment are addressed.
• Jet Sports Limited advise that a safety enclosure is used on all commercial trampolines wherever possible.
• Using your trampoline on concrete ground without rubber feet or mats will invalidate any guarantee.
• An enclosure net is there as a last resort to ensure safety for a single bouncer. It is not there to be jumped in to or be misused in any way; in doing so, this would invalidate your guarantee for the net.
• Jet Sports reserve the right to revoke any form of guarantee in circumstances where we believe there to be evidence of misuse.
Choosing the right trampoline: useful information
At Super Tramp, we believe that buying a trampoline should be considered more of an investment than a one-off purchase. If you choose wisely, you should find that your trampoline will provide you and your family with plenty of enjoyment for years to come. Here are some key points to consider before purchasing:
• How much space do you have in your garden?
- We have a variety of trampolines that come in different shapes and sizes so you can rest assured that we’ll have a trampoline suitable for almost any garden. Our round trampolines are available in 10ft, 12ft and 14ft whilst we also have a selection of rectangular trampolines – both with and without enclosures. If you aren’t sure which is the right trampoline for you, please get in touch and we would be happy to provide recommendations and advice based on your needs.
• The age group who will be using it most (not only now, but in years to come…)
- We’ve heard from a number of Super Tramp customers who have had their trampolines for nearly 20 years! With this in mind, it is very important that you choose the right trampoline to suit your family’s needs. Whilst your children may be small now, they are sure to grow up quickly and as they get bigger, it may feel to them as though the trampoline space is getting smaller. It is important that you choose a trampoline which can be enjoyed just as much now as it can in five to 10 years’ time.
• Check the maximum user-weight of the trampoline
- Some of our trampoline frames are thicker than others and this can have an impact on the maximum user-weight restrictions. For this reason, it is important that you choose a trampoline that suits everyone. You need to consider if it will just be smaller children using it, or will older children and adults be using the trampoline too? If you do have smaller children, how quickly are they growing? How many members of your family will be using it? Is the trampoline just for fun recreational use or will it be used for practice away from a club? All these factors can have an influence on the right model for your family and making this choice is very important. If you are unsure, please contact us for professional, expert advice and recommendations.
• Consider the users’ requirements for the trampoline
- Trampolining can be enjoyed both as a recreational activity and more seriously as a competitive sport so it is important you choose the right trampoline to suit the needs of the user/s. If you are looking for a trampoline to meet specific requirements, please contact us and we would be happy to discuss these in more detail with you.
• Do you have any specialist requirements – i.e. health-related, injury-related, use for Rebound Therapy, etc.
- Trampolining/rebounding has become increasingly popular as a form of therapy and to aid with recovery from health-related issues and injuries. We have a variety of trampolines available which can be used by those with specialist requirements. Please contact us for more information.
Things to consider if purchasing overseas
Yes, we can ship to almost anywhere in the world. Please be advised that deliveries outside of the UK Mainland are chargeable and quoted for depending on the weight and size of the goods, as well as their destination. If you are looking to purchase a Super Tramp trampoline abroad, or require spare parts overseas, please get in touch with us via email or telephone and we will be happy to assist with your enquiry.
To get a delivery quote, you will first need to know exactly what you want to order and where you want it to go. You should then get in touch with our office and a member of the team there will be happy to retrieve a shipping quote for you within 48 hours.
If you want to place an overseas order, you will need to contact us either by phone or by emailing our sales team. When you make contact, please ensure you can provide a full delivery address; this is necessary so we can provide you with a shipping quote (this can take up to 48 hours to retrieve). Once we have confirmed the goods are in stock and the quote has been retrieved, the sales team will be able to provide you with a proforma invoice so you can check you are happy with the details. Payments for overseas orders can be made using PayPal or BACS unless you have a bank card that is registered to the UK Mainland (excluding Ireland). Bank cards registered outside of the UK Mainland cannot be accepted as a matter of company policy. Once your payment has been received by us, your goods will be despatched to you. A tracking number can be provided where possible so you can check on the progress of your order.
This all depends on where in the world the goods are being sent to. All deliveries are made on our behalf by a third-party carrier and whilst we make every effort to ensure that deliveries are made as quickly as possible, we cannot guarantee a specific day and will not enter in to claims for compensation should a delivery failure occur. In these rare circumstances, we will of course make every effort to rectify the problem with the utmost urgency.
Why choose Supertramp
Super Tramp have been considered the pioneers in trampolines since they first introduced the garden trampoline to the UK back in the 1980’s. Since then, they have continuously strived to design and deliver a market-leading range of trampolines suitable for families and commercial environments alike. Their wealth of experience means you can rest assured knowing that you are dealing with the UK’s most established and knowledgeable trampoline manufacturer.
Jet Sports, owners of the Super Tramp brand, are a close-knit, family run business located just off the M5 in the heart of Devon. Each member of our friendly team has had first-hand experience of assembling the trampolines and using them, so can provide professional, knowledgeable advice on all Super Tramp models.
We know of customers who have had their Super Tramp trampolines for nearly 20 years! Our expert design and use of high-quality materials means you are receiving a superior product that has the capacity to last over a decade. The faith we have in our products is demonstrated by the extensive warranties we have available which range between five to 10 years.
Whether you call us, email us or drop into our office, you can be certain that the service you receive is second-to-none. Our knowledgeable advisors can provide expert advice on the spot and know all the fine details of each model due to their first-hand experience of using and assembling them. All our deliveries operate on a next-business day basis so you can receive your trampoline as quickly as possible (terms apply). Our friendly team are always on hand should anything go wrong so they can have any issues rectified for you as a matter of urgency.
Jet Sports Ltd use a variety of technologies to keep your personal information safe and secure and we will never pass any information on to third parties. All payments are taken securely using Sage Pay or PayPal.